Advice from the Scottish and UK Governments
Stay safe, protect others, save lives.
• Wear a face covering
• Avoid crowded places
• Clean hands and surfaces regularly
• Stay 2m away from other people
• Self-isolate and book a test if you have COVID-19 symptoms
The latest public health advice about COVID-19 can be found at www.nhsinform.scot/coronavirus
If you don’t have symptoms and are looking for general information, you can phone the Scottish Government’s free helpline on 0800 028 2816
The latest Scottish Government advice, including social distancing and stay at home advice, can be found at www.gov.scot/coronavirus-covid-19
The latest business support and advice can be found at findbusinesssupport.gov.scot/coronavirus-advice or through the dedicated Scottish Government helpline on 0300 303 0660
My latest speeches and contributions in the House of Commons.
Click on the links for full content in the context of the debate, provided by www.theyworkforyou.com
- Thank you, Mr Betts, for calling me to speak, and I apologise to the Chamber that I was a couple of minutes late for this debate and so missed the opening remarks of the hon. Member for…
- The hon. Lady is being very generous with her time. As I have said in previous debates, I have local constituent groups who are dead keen on community energy and really want to be able to rise to…
- Is the Minister aware of the drastic shortages of drugs being faced by hospitals in Malawi, not least anaesthetics, which is having an impact on the treatment of women, particularly those trying…
- Democracy: International Cooperation | Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities | Written AnswersTo ask the Secretary of State for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities, if he will carry out an assessment of how the (a) Elections Bill and (b) the Dissolution and Calling of Parliament Bill…
- Democracy: International Cooperation | Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office | Written AnswersTo ask the Secretary of State for Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Affairs, which members of the Government will participate in the Summit for Democracy hosted by the President of the United…
- Backbench Business – Freedom of Religion or Belief: 40th Anniversary of UN DeclarationBackbench Business | Commons debatesI congratulate the hon. Member for Congleton (Fiona Bruce) on securing the debate and on all her work as the special envoy for freedom of religion or belief. I echo her comments about the work…
- I hope that the Home Secretary can confirm that there is no such thing as an illegal asylum seeker. Seeking asylum is a human right. When she says that people should seek asylum in the first safe…
- You don’t know that.
- To ask the Secretary of State for Transport, if he will publish a response to Early Day Motion 614 on Aviation safety and licensing.
- Environment Protection: Human Rights | Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office | Written AnswersTo ask the Secretary of State for Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Affairs, if she will publish a response to EDM 645 on Protection and support for environmental human rights defenders.